I believe that families should take care of the Earth and use cleaning products that are good for the environment and for their loved ones. I was fed up with the ingredients of supposed “green” cleaners and I’m certainly not happy with the performance of other products. Cleaners need to be hard working to meet the demands of every family, gentle on sensitive skin, and Earth-friendly. To illustrate this point, here’s a list of seven reasons why families should make the switch to an eco-friendly laundry detergents and cleaning products.
1. Fragrance-free products or products with natural fragrances can prevent harsh chemical and allergic reactions.
2. Easily rinses out making hand washing an easier and faster task while being doubly better for the environment.
3. Whitening clothes with bleach can leave behind a residue that causes skin irritation. Eco-friendly detergents whiten clothes and leave no residue behind.
4. Regular laundry detergents contain harmful ingredients like parabens, phthalates, phosphates, NPEs/APEs and more that can cause allergic reactions, irritation and even cancer.
5. Plant-based and petroleum-free formulas are biodegradable as well as vegan and gluten friendly.
6. Saves you money when using a high-efficiency washer because you only need to use 1 TBSP of soap per load.
7. Eco-friendly laundry detergents are not tested on animals.
Help your family help the environment by using safe, hard-working, eco-friendly products that you can feel good about using in your own home. It’s definitely possible to find products that get your entire family’s clothes clean in an eco-friendly way; products that works hard to fight dirt and stains while being gentle to the environment and your budget.
Written by Kim Webb, CEO and Founder of Rockin’ Green Soap
Finally it’s cool to be GREEN! Rockin’ Green is made for families that care about taking care of themselves and the Earth. As a mom Kim was fed up with the empty promises of “green” cleaning products that were not delivering what they promised… So she invented Rockin’ Green! We can all do our part for the environment while doing something good for ourselves. All of our organic cleaning products are biodegradable, and gluten and vegan friendly. They don’t contain phosphates, SLS, Parabens, or optical brighteners. All of our packaging is made from recycled materials.
Visit www.rockingreensoap.com for more information.
Interested in writing a guest blog for Wee Urban? Send your topic idea to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Wee Urban makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, current-ness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.